Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Things for 2012!

New and exciting things for the 2012 season! This coming race season I plan on racing just a handful of races, but hope to compete in my first full Ironman distance in late September. Instead of racing 10-12 times this season I have decided to add triathlon reporting and highlights to my blog. I want to interview local racers and also attend several races as a spectator and capture video of the event. The southwest has many spectacular races and I want to showcase the individuals that attend and organize these events. In addition, I will also showcase area coaches, equipment retailers, and supply companies that keep all racers fueled and equipped for the big race.

If you have individuals that I should contact or if you have a product that you would like in the spotlight, just shoot me an e-mail and I’ll get with you. I envision short 5 minute podcast to get started, but look to grow as the season goes on.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see an interview of Bobby Gonzales and Clay Mosely. Any info from them on training and triathlon would be a must read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to double comment here, but I'd LOVE to read about any Irons they did. I know how dominant they've been locally and in short-mid distance races they've been, but have they done the long haul? How did they do? How did they enjoy it compared to shorter red line races? What Iron races did they do? What time did they put up? Did they ever qualify or race Kona? I'm really excited about the direction your blog is taking! Cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete