Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yes, I blog now

I decided to start a blog describing my (mis) adventures into the world of triathlons. I drew inspiration from two fellow competitors (Cody and Rob) both of which race along side me and have given me valuable insight into preparation, training, and just an outlet to vent over the sometimes frustrating aspects of the sport.  I don’t have all the answers, in fact, I have many more questions then actual information, but I hope those out there that will actually read this can learn from my mistakes and be able to enjoy the sport more thoroughly.  I will update everyone on my race results throughout the season, but expect a strong dose of lessons learned from last season (my first), as I believe those lessons will serve beginning triathletes much better.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! We'll all learn together.

    ReplyDelete